Goals and Achievement Strategies
- To increase the number of graduates who finish their study on time with average GPA of 3,5 and English mastery with minimum of TOEFL 450.
- To increase the quality and quantity of research in the field of media policy and strategic communication which published in the conference and seminar forum, as well as national and international journal.
- To increase the community service activities in the form of media literacy awareness raising in social laboratory of FISIP Undip and other various needed community.
- To increase the community service activities by giving training regarding strategic communication (press release, media relations and other relevant training)
- To increase cooperation with relevant stakeholders (industry, bureaucracy, high educational institution and other relevant institution) in national and international level in the field of education, research and community service.
- Increase the quantity of prospective students by organizing promotion through mass media and other promotional media.
- Improve the quality of prospective students by setting the passing grade of TPA and English Proficiency.
- Increase the quantity and quality of study facilities / infrastructure through the use of separate buildings and other supporting facilities.
- Improving the quality of human resources, both lecturers and the education through relevant learning tasks and training.
- Providing support for lecturers to join scientific activities at national and international level in the field of media policy and strategic communication.
- Provide support to lecturers to conduct research on media policies and strategic communication independently and in cooperation with other parties.
- Provide support and appreciation to lecturers and students who successfully publish their research results in accredited national and international journals.
- Organizing various community service activities in the form of awareness raising related to media literacy at FISIP Undip social laboratory and other communities with need through extension activities, discussions, simulations and workshops.
- Provide various community service activities by training and workshop regarding strategic communication products such as press release, media relations, company profile, conflict resolution, social campaign, and other forms of relevant training.
- Establish cooperation with relevant national and international stakeholders (industry, bureaucracy, universities, and relevant institutions) in education, research and community service.