To be a postgraduate institution of high quality communication science qualified in education, research and community service with national and international network and reputation in 2020.
To organize a higher education postgraduate communication science education in the field of mass communication with specialization in media policy and strategic communication based on quality assurance.
- To organize communication science teaching based on the latest development of science and communication profession.
- To conduct research in communication science and publish it nationally and internationally.
- To conduct community service by utilizing scientific competence and technology for community empowerment.
- To strenghten networking and reputation enhancement in national and international scope.
- To gain recognition from public organizations, academics and professionals as institutions of higher education of quality communication science in education, research and community service.
To produce graduates who can:
- Master the basics of science so they would be able to think, behave and act as a scientist.
- Master the basics of science and methodology in the field of communication science so as to find, recognize, understand, explain and formulate ways of solving problems that exist in the area of expertise.
- Develop and update communication science by mastering and understanding various scientific approaches, methods, and rules along with their application skills in relevant fields.
- Solve problems in the field of communication through research and development activities based on scientific principles.
- To develop professional performance in the field of communication demonstrated by the sharpness of problem analysis, the coverage of the review, and the cohesiveness in solving the problem faced.